Academy MemberMap & Directions
- Practice Commenced: 2015
- Total Mediations (as of Jul 2021): 550
- Total Arbitrations (as of Jul 2021): 6
Michael is certified by NBLSC as a Board Certified Trial and Pretrial Advocate, and has been selected for inclusion in the Wisconsin Super Lawyers Edition from 2005 to present. Michael has extensive civil jury trial experience and has successfully negotiated thousands of personal injury claims throughout the State of Wisconsin.
Michael was an Adjunct Professor of Law at the Marquette University Law School from 1988 through 2016. Michael is committed to using his knowledge and expertise to provide attorneys and their clients with a fair and postive mediation experience.
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Doctor of Jurisprudence — Cum Laude Marquette University — Milwaukee, WI
1978 Law Review 1976-1978 National/International Moot Court 1976-1978
- Bachelor of Arts Marquette University — Milwaukee, WI 1975
Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association for Justice f/k/a Wisconsin Academy Of Trial Lawyers
- American Association for Justice f/k/a Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Racine, Kenosha, Walworth, Waukesha and Milwaukee County Bar Associations
My current hourly fee is $270.00 per hour.